If you are ready for meaningful challenges, have a passion for transport solutions and customer success and eager to make a difference, we invite you to apply and join Product Engineer position at Volvo Ukraine LLC.
Welcome to Volvo Group! 12 brands. Almost 100 000 employees all over the world! 190 markets. Production facilities in 18 countries. Trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines. Complete solutions for financing and service. This is who we are #WeAreVolvoGroup
The societies in which many of us live would not function without the type of products and services the Volvo Group provides. Like a circulatory system, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment and various related services are involved in several of the functions that most of us rely on every day.
We focus on transport solutions and make our customers successful!
Technical support / Hotline for sales representatives (dual branded position Volvo Trucks & Renault Trucks):
· Matching difficult requests with available bodybuilders offers (cranes, concrete pumps, railway welding machines, refuse collectors etc.);
· Providing technical information, specs, components descriptions;
· Technical support for sales representatives while negotiations.
To animate cooperation with bodybuilders:
· Finding right suppliers;
· Calculations, drawings, measurements, providing advanced technical documentation;
· Quality control.
· Be constantly updated with product information, participate in product trainings;
· Provide trainings and updates to sales representatives;
· Request model, options combinations, changes, bindings, packages.
· Analyze HD market;
· Analyze competitors offers;
· Provide sales argumentation, TOE calculations;
· Prepare specs. for new segments.
· Prepare documentation for Type approvals;
· Cooperate with Homologation authority;
· Provide documentation and vehicles for yearly technical examinations to confirm type approvals;
· Handle issuing type approval certificates;
· Provide documentation and descriptions for single type approvals.
Business solutions & systems:
· Drive business development of total business solutions offer;
· Train sales organization in sales systems;
· Supporting and driving the business processes and systems.
Minimum education and experience requirements:
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
· Solid background on similar role;
· Proven technical experience in commercial vehicles business is an advantage;
· Fluent English both written & spoken.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Extensive knowledge of engineering concepts, manufacturing, the product, production standards and efficiency optimization tools;
· Proven ability to visualize future opportunities, plan action items and lead team of sales representatives towards successful completion of company objectives;
· Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles, resistance or ambiguity;
· Proven ability to review and apply technical specifications and requirements to the assembly operation;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage change;
· Proven ability to react to issues with a sense of urgency, promptly assessing the issue and developing a feasible action plan and following it through to successful completion.
|ВОЛЬВО УКРАЇНА||РОМАНЬКОВА ОЛЕКСАНДРАfirstname.lastname@example.org|